Ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal the family area
You get more information about the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, the Pustertal valley and about the region South Tyrol here: Gitschberg Jochtal
„HOTEL SKIPASS SERVICE” …AND YOUR SKI PASS IS ON ITS WAY TO YOU!
The procedure required is really simple. All you need to do is connect to the internet at DOLOMITISUPERSKI.com, choose the duration of the ski pass you want and then pay for it by credit card without any extra costs being applied…Your hotel will collect the ski pass on your behalf, and then it will be there waiting for you in your bedroom when you
arrive. Plenty of slopes and thrills await you so don’t lose precious time, time which can be dedicated to the real joys of holidays. The hotels and establishments in general which are offering this service can be seen on the relevant picture–programme.
New lift system„Ski Express“
- Over 55 kilometres of pistes offering ideal snow conditions at altitudes between 1,300 and 2,500 metres at the sunny south of the Pfunderer Mountains
- Easy: 18,5 KM
- Medium: 27,2 KM
- Hard: 9,3 KM
- 15 modern lift systems for comfortable skiing days
- 2 certified ski schools bearing the “child-friendly” seal
- 3 kids’ parks with full day-care offers: The Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort is listed as one of Italy’s best skiing areas for children
- 2 tobbogan runs which are accessible with ropeways
- 1 Fun Ride with different small kickers, boxes, steep banks, ecc.
- A modern snow-making system guarantees a full season
- The viewing platforms Gitschberg, Stoanermandl and Astjoch with breath-taking panorama views of over 500 summits and mountains
- Numerous accommodation options for each taste
- Traditional mountain lodges with culinary specialities and traditional delicacies
Have fun sledging with your family
Starting from the Moser hut in Maranza there is a great natural run. The hut is easily reachable in an hour. The walk towards the hut will already be a fantastic adventure and the sledging will be the perfect price for the efforts of the walk. On the Kiener alp children can enjoy themselves on a small sledging run while their parents can enjoy a typical South Tyrolean meal.
If there is not much snow that does not mean that you cannot go sledging anyway. There is an artificial ice toboggan run where international athletes practice and where you can compete with your friends. On the 300 m long run there are also weekly races. Don’t waste any time!