The most beautiful places in our Alpine region
30 Alpine meadows, 2 mountain railways, 1 Alpine region from 1st may to 30th of november 2016
MURMEL’S TIP:The advantage of our Alpine region is the Almencard and/or the AlmencardPLUS! These enable you to enjoy a relaxing holiday without using your car! Conquer South Tyrol by using the mountain railways, bus and train.
The AlmencardPLUS and the Almencard are available free of charge at your hotel, if they are Almencardpartnermembers, for the duration of your holiday!
The Almencard offers action, adventure, mountain cable cars and great variety for all the family.
- Unlimited used of mountain cable-cars and lift facilities in the Alpine region, as well as participation free of charge in the entire framework programme.
- In addition, all Almencard users receive special discounts with our bonus partners.
- The AlmencardPLUS includes the use of mountain railways in the Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday region(= Almencard)
- the free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (= Mobilcard)
- free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol (= Museumcard)
- the offers of the BrixenCard.
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
- Unlimited journeys with the Bergbahn Gitschberg
- Unlimited journeys with the Bergbahn Jochtal
- Unlimited journeys with the Seilbahn Mühlbach-Meransen
- Bus journey from Mühlbach to the Rodeneck Alm
- Guided summit tour to the panoramic platform at the Gitschberg
- Guided farmhouse hiking trip around the Pfunder Valley
- Legends about old sorcerers and traditions at the legend hike in Rodeneck
- Guided Kneipp Health hiking trip into the Altfass Valley: cool water, fragrant meadows, Kneipp cure during the summer in the mountains
- A village tells its tale…. “heroic farmers, beautiful heroines, gloomy bunkers‘: an enjoyable hiking trip to the Spingser high plateau
- A historical-cultural guided tour to the Mühlbach hermitage
- Hidden treasures & modern technology – geocaching in Vals Jochtal
- Hiking trip in the Golden Autumn (from mid September)
- Krixly Kraxly climbing course for children from the age of 5 to 9 years – in Vals
- Kletterhetz climbing course for children from 10 to 14 years of age
- An old fortress and new wine: biological farming – guided tour including tasting of farming products
- Knights games for children in the Mühlbach hermitage
- Children’s horse-drawn coach tour in Meransen
- Discount in shops and leisure facilities
- People with this icon
- on their Almencard have the advantage to entry to the Alpinpool for just 2,00 €/day/person
The guided tours and events take place every week.
The registration must be submitted on the day before within 4.00 pm to your host or to the tourist offices of the holiday region Gitschberg Jochtal (phone: +39 0472 886 048, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).